A new opportunity for adventure tourism professionals and anyone looking to enter the industry.
We are launching FREE courses that will promote the development of tourism in Tavush and Gegharkunik marzes, contributing to the development of employees’ knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as increasing work efficiency.
Course topics include:
– features of the adventure tourism sector,
– the international and Armenian experience of the field,
– adventure tourism attractions,
– creation of routes and packages,
– group management.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
– to acquire sectorial knowledge and skills,
– to strengthen knowledge through practical visits and works,
– to create new acquaintances and connections,
– to share their experience,
– to build new ways of cooperation.
The courses will be held in groups of one each in the cities of Dilijan and Sevan.
Application deadline: 12.04.2023
Registration link: https://forms.gle/4aFEf9SPJRUxi39g9
The courses will be conducted face-to-face (Offline) on a FREE basis.
For questions and additional details: email@example.com, +374 93 57 47 83
During the course, the organization does not cover the transportation or accommodation expenses of the participants.
The courses are implemented with the support of the Tourism Committee of the RA Ministry of Economy “Organization of courses aimed at the development of human resources for adventure tourism practitioners in the regions of RA"
Based on the received applications, the applicants who passed the next stage will be contacted.