UNDP “Unleashing Employment and Income Generating Opportunities for Youth in the Regions of Armenia" project together with BSC Business Support Center are implementing a Business Support Program for youth-led micro and small enterprises (MSEs) of Vayots Dzor and Syunik regions. The goal of the program is to support the development and expansion of small businesses of young entrepreneurs through the optimization of business processes, digital transformation, improvement of marketing and business management processes.
Программа поддержки содержит:
– offline trainings aimed at developing entrepreneurial skills,
– business plan development consultation sessions,
– pitching of business ideas,
– provision of grants up to 3,000,000 AMD.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for the program։
– Must be registered and operating in Vayots Dzor or Syunik regions․
– Are registered and operating for 2 or more years․
– Have an annual turnover of no less than 3 million AMD․
– Business owner must co-finance 10% of the grant amount․
– Business owner is aged 20-35․
– Participation is open to companies from all sectors except retail and wholesale․
– Applicants are willing to participate in entrepreneurial trainings in an offline format․
– Applicants are willing to develop a business plan based on the provided template․
– Applicants are committed to create additional jobs upon receiving a grant․
– Priority will be given to social, green/eco, women-lead businesses․
The participants who have passed to the next stage must provide the following documents for the final completion of their application:
– State Register Certificate․
– Financial report submitted to the State Revenue Committee (SRC) to present the last year's turnover of no less than 3,000,000 AMD․
– Copy of the passport of the founder of the company.
– A certificate from the Enforcement Service that the company does not have any financial obligations․
Applicants will be selected based on applications, where motivation, basic business knowledge and business will be evaluated.
Applications will be reviewed and the applicants who passed the next stage will be contacted by August 23. The final stage of the application will be individual online interviews. The program participants list will be finalized after the interview phase.
Participants will present their business ideas to the selection committee at the end of the program, according to which they will be evaluated. As a result of the evaluation, grants of up to 3,000,000 AMD will be provided. The grantees are obliged to submit financial reports, including documents certifying the expenses, in the direction of the expenditure of the grant.
Project duration: till December, 2023.
Местоположение: Vayots Dzor and Syunik regions.
Application form: https://forms.gle/․․․
The “Unleashing Employment and Income Generating Opportunities for Youth in the Regions of Armenia" project is funded by the Russian Federation and implemented by the UNDP Armenia.