In line with the objectives of the project, BSC provided the following main services:
- Implementing 5 round table discussions aimed at increasing awareness of private sector entities operating in climate adaptation and mitigation on the NDC framework, priority sectors of the “GCF Armenia Country Cooperation Programme” and financing opportunities made available by climate funds;
- Designing methodology and checklist, on-going mentorship and final per-review of scoping study on private sector engagement (exploring interest, assessing capacity, bankability and readiness etc. for activity);
- Implementing scoping study on private sector engagement (exploring interest, assessing capacity, bankability and readiness for activity)
- Designing special screening templates for preselection of (minimum 50) potential projects, finalization of selection for recommended investment projects (minimum 10), as well as provision of justification for their selection, including compliance with GCF Investment Criteria;
- Drafting recommendations to the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia on updating “GCF – Armenia Country Cooperation Programme” with the new private sector opportunities and implement series of consultations with the Ministry and other relevant stakeholders.